Change management methodologies are all about process and people – in the end it is all about people and processes that work for people
So, to be addressed -. Of all the current change management methods, theories and ideas, knowing how to create a step change initiative that addresses this and to really deliver benefits – is only thing in town that really matters …
What are the practical strategies to implement changes that deliver results and reap the benefits
So, in order to be able to do this, it needs to
– Be holistic and take a wide perspective.
– Focus on addressing issues and issues that would get overlooked.
– [importantly] the people affected and issues arising as a direct and indirect result of the change initiative
In considering what steps change initiative -. In any organization, in any sector and any place, we need to be asking and seeking answers to these simple questions:
– How am I going to manage all this so that it happens and I succeed
– How is it going to be different when? I’ve made changes
– Why am I doing this – how is it going to benefit me
– How do I know that it is good me
– What is it is going to affect how they will respond
– What can I do to get them “on the side”
– What are the steps to take to make a change and get benefit
– What are the risks and issues that I’m dealing
It is interesting to see that the concept of an emotional journey through the legendary route responses and reactions are? been recognized as a factor in all modern models of how to manage change. So clearly, taking into account the psychological impact of changes and transitions management is the key to successfully managing step change.
And this can only be consistently achieved by addressing all the key factors that makes it possible. In my opinion, program management based model addresses all these important areas by focusing on a holistic approach that takes full account of these people’s issues.
application process to establish Drawing of a new structure, with clearly defined benefit from the changes , and thorough attention to stakeholder mapping and analysis will facilitate the creation of detailed communication strategy which addresses the major concerns of stakeholders.
Here, the main part of a program-based approach to bring a step change – as they come from the responses of natural original basic questions that any changes step initiative needs to address:
(1) Programme structure – “How am I going to manage [or result] all this so that it happens and I succeed !?”
(2) Drawing – “Why am I doing this – how is it going to be different?”
(3) Benefit installation and management – “How do I know that it is good to me?”
(4) stakeholders card – “What is it going to affect how they will respond to”
(5) of information – “What can I do to get them” on the side “”
(6) Programme plan and project – “What are the steps to take to make changes and get to enjoy this change “
(7) Risk log and risk management -” What could go wrong – what are the risks and issues that I’m dealing “